Terms & Conditions
Customised Design With Digital Output
1) All services are delivered with Digital Output. The designer will provide digital semi-outputs of the design to the client within the design process to facilitate the design process. However, the number of semi-outputs is not guaranteed.
• 2) All Design Packages listed in this quotation includes rounds of design revision rounds. This can includes
• a) One round of minor changes in text and layout changes
• b) One round of revision in illustrations and/or redrawing styles.
• Additional revision rounds will be quoted accordingly.
• 3) All Design Packages listed in this quotation includes calligraphy revision rounds. This means a change in calligraphy styles. Additional revision rounds will be quoted accordingly.
• 4) All dimensions of the design work listed on this quotation are subject to the client’s approval.
• 5) The client should notify the designer of the printing choices provided at the print house. Otherwise, certain design components may not be implemented.
• 6) Upon acceptance of the quotation, the client shall provide 50% of the total service fee as a deposit. The client should settle the rest of the commission after the digital output file is delivered.
• 7) Original art remains the property of the Designer. The designer retains the right to reproduce, publish and display the Project in the Designer’s portfolios and websites, in galleries, design periodicals and any other media or exhibits, now known or devised in the future, for the purposes of recognition of creative excellence or professional advancement, and to be credited with authorship.
8) The designer and the client agree that digital work will be used for private purposes and will not be reproduced for commercial purposes. The works prepared on this contract by the designer shall be protected under Hong Kong Laws and shall vest in the designer. The client has no right to irrevocably grant, transfer and assign the works for any purposes except for the purpose as agreed by the parties in this agreement.